Analysis of the future development trend of LED indoor lighting
Introduction According to StrategiesUnlimited statistics, the development of LED indoor lighting will show an exponential growth trend in the next 5 years. This is both an opportunity and a challenge for LED indoor lighting. Therefore, according to the development trend of indoor lighting, it is necessary to improve the key to LED technology. At present, there are two main ways of indoor lighting: (1) According to the lighting method, it can be divided into direct lighting, indirect lighting, reflected lighting, transmitted lighting, diffuse lighting and background lighting; (2) According to the lighting type, it can be divided into overall lighting, Accent Lighting, Auxiliary Lighting, Level Lighting, Stereo Lighting, Decorative Lighting
According to StrategiesUnlimited statistics, the development of LED indoor lighting will show an exponential growth trend in the next 5 years. This is both an opportunity and a challenge for LED indoor lighting. Therefore, according to the development trend of indoor lighting, it is necessary to improve the key to LED technology.
There are two main ways of indoor lighting:
(1) According to the bright mode, it can be divided into direct lighting, indirect lighting, reflected lighting, transmitted lighting, diffuse lighting and background lighting, etc.;
(2) According to the type of lighting, it can be divided into overall lighting, accent lighting, auxiliary lighting, level lighting, stereo lighting, decorative lighting, etc. Generally speaking, the overall lighting (basic lighting, ambient lighting) is the main lighting in the office, while in the home, shopping malls, bars and other places, there are several types of lighting. At the same time, one lighting type may include multiple lighting modes.
It goes without saying that the quality of interior lighting design directly affects people's daily life and work. With the efforts of the industry, indoor lighting is developing in a more healthy and orderly direction. The following article first focuses on several mainstream development trends of indoor lighting.
1 The development trend of indoor lighting
Oil is in short supply and coal is in short supply. After more than 10 years of rapid economic development, energy shortage has become a bottleneck restricting economic development. Energy conservation and emission reduction has become one of the most concerned issues in the world, and indoor lighting is no exception. As early as the 1990s, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency launched the energy-saving labeling system EnergyStar (see Table 1). Catalogs are promoted to reduce energy consumption. my country has also included "research on energy conservation and emission reduction" as a major research topic in the early stage of the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan".
It can be seen that the development of energy saving is the development trend of indoor lighting. In addition to energy saving, functional diversification is also one of the main development directions of indoor lighting. mainly reflects in:
(1) High color rendering: The color rendering is the degree to which the light source presents the color of the object itself. Lamps with a high color rendering index can generally reach more than 90, which are suitable for use in kitchens, commodity counters, hospital operating tables and other places;
(2) Intelligence: The selection of high-efficiency light sources does not necessarily mean that energy-saving lamps can be produced. At present, through circuit design and lighting control, the development of intelligence is mainly manifested in adjustable gray scale and color. The purpose is to reduce glare and further Energy saving and humanized design for lighting;
(3) Flexibility: Through the flexible design, the shape of the lamps can be changed at will, which greatly enhances its artistic sense and gives people a refreshing feeling.
In addition to the above points, with the enhancement of people's environmental awareness and the improvement of indoor space requirements, environmental protection and thinness have also become the mainstream trends in the development of indoor lighting.
The following article combines the above-mentioned development trends of indoor lighting, and briefly outlines several key points that need to be improved from the aspects of LED chips, packaging, and lamps.